This website is hosted, controlled and operated from the offices of Subaru Southern Africa, Republic of South Africa. The terms and conditions contained herein are binding and enforceable against all persons accessing or using the Subaru Southern Africa website or any part thereof in terms of section 11(3) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 2002 (“the ECTA”). A copy of the ECTA may be downloaded from www.acts.co.za
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
By accessing or using this website, you hereby agree that:
- any dispute of whatsoever nature relating to or arising out of any use of or inability to use this website, whether directly or indirectly, shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa without giving effect to any principle of conflict of laws, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of South Africa;
- such access or use shall be regulated by the terms and conditions set out herein;
- any reliance on or use of any information contained in this website shall be for your own risk
All information provided in this website is intended only as an introduction and guide to Subaru Southern Africa’s business and its range of available products, and is not intended to serve as financial, investment or any other type of advice. Ordinary shares in Subaru Southern Africa are listed on the JSE Securities Exchange South Africa. Subaru Southern Africa makes no representation and gives no warranty that the information contained in this website is appropriate for use in South Africa or in any other jurisdiction and in particular does not represent or warrant that:
- the information contained in this website is accurate or complete;
- the information contained in this website is up-to-date;
- any projections, predictions, or forecasts expressed herein will be realised
- the information contained in this website is free from inaccuracies or
Furthermore, the information provided by Subaru Southern Africa in this website is not directed or intended for investors, prospective investors or other persons in the United States of America (“the USA “). Subaru Southern Africa will not respond to investor enquiries in respect of this website originating from persons located in the USA. Nothing contained in this website constitutes an invitation or offer to any person to acquire or dispose or otherwise deal in any investment or be construed as advice or encouragement to any person to do any of the foregoing. Visitors to this website are advised to seek independent financial advice prior to making any investment decisions.
Information and Press Releases
Whilst Subaru Southern Africa takes reasonable care to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by it on this website, any visitor or user to this website hereby agrees by accessing or using this website that Subaru Southern Africa, its officers, employees and agents do not accept any liability of whatsoever nature for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage of any kind or nature, howsoever arising from the use of or reliance on any such information.
Whilst the information contained in any press releases relating to Subaru Southern Africa posted on this website were believed by Subaru Southern Africa to be accurate as at the date those press releases were prepared and publicly disseminated, Subaru Southern Africa hereby expressly disclaims any obligation or duty to update the information contained in any press release.
All of the intellectual property rights including without limitation trademarks, service marks, trade names, copyright and other rights used or embodied in this website are and will remain the sole property of Subaru Southern Africa, unless explicitly otherwise stated.
All information and material supplied by Subaru Southern Africa in this website constitutes part of Subaru Southern Africa’s confidential and proprietary information and no party using or accessing this website may reproduce, copy or disclose such information without the prior written consent of Subaru Southern Africa.
No person using or accessing this website may attempt to, tamper with, modify, reverse engineer, gain unauthorised access to, or in any way alter any software comprising, or any information included in this website.
Subaru Southern Africa shall take all reasonable steps to secure the contents of this website and the information provided by and collected from users from unauthorised access or disclosure. However, Subaru Southern Africa does not make any representations or give any warranties that any such information will remain secure from unauthorised access or disclosure. Any user having registered through this website shall bear the full risk of the confidentiality and security of information provided by Subaru Southern Africa to it or by such user to Subaru Southern Africa. A registered user shall immediately inform Subaru Southern Africa on becoming aware of any actual or potential breach of Subaru Southern Africa’s security measures or procedures.
Subaru Southern Africa accepts no liability whatsoever arising out of the
transfer of viruses or the unlawful tampering with the contents of this website.
This website contains links to other internet sites. Your attention is drawn to the fact that the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, together with other links provided by such resources are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by Subaru Southern Africa. Furthermore, no inference may be made or representation implied that Subaru Southern Africa is connected with, operates or controls such linked websites. Notwithstanding the fact that such linked websites are in fact affiliated with Subaru Southern Africa, Subaru Southern Africa shall not be responsible for the content on the aforesaid websites, which you use or access at your own risk.
Alterations / Modifications
Subaru Southern Africa reserves the right to make changes to this website and this disclaimer at any time.
Agreement in terms of section 21 of the ECTA
By accessing this website, you and Subaru Southern Africa agree that:
- you shall be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this disclaimer, and such agreement is concluded in Witbank, Republic of South Africa, at the time that the you first enter Subaru Southern Africa’s website;
- data messages (as defined in the ECTA) addressed to you by Subaru Southern Africa shall be deemed:
- to have been received by Subaru Southern Africa if and only when responded to by Subaru Southern Africa; and
- to be received by you as provided in section 23(b) of the ECTA;
- electronic signatures, encryption and/or authentication are not required for valid electronic communications between you and Subaru Southern Africa; and
- data messages sent to Subaru Southern Africa from a computer, IP address or mobile device normally used by or owned by you, were indeed sent and/or authorised by you personally.